Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcome to Sports With Lerm!

Hello out there and welcome to Sports with Lerm! Before you go on and read all the mind-blowing things I have to say about the world of sports, you may be interested in why I'm qualified to distribute these awe-inspiring bits of knowledge.

I suppose it would be important to start with who I am. My name is Sean Lerman. I am a 22-year-old sports talk show host, and you can listen to my show, The Shot Clock on Wednesday's at 9:30 p.m. on 1490 WBCB and oh look here's the link right here! How convenient!

I'm also a senior at Bloomsburg University, and I work in the sports information department where I write game stories and press releases as well as stat football, basketball, baseball, soccer, field hockey, wrestling and the occasional stone-circle death match.

As far as my actual athletic experience is concerned, I played baseball all throughout high school and spent a season as a backup to the backup's backup catcher at Westminster College. I stopped going there because in case you aren't aware, Westminster is a one-traffic-light town about half an hour from Lake Erie and 15 minutes from Ohio. Not exactly a bustling borough.

I live in Bloomsburg right now while I finish up my final semester. After which, I'll be returning home to Philadelphia where *crossing fingers* I can get a real job in radio.

In the meantime, I'll be posting here at least once per week about all the crazy and interesting things happening in the world of sports. You may even see the occasional podcast with myself and Josh "The Hammer" Hannock. His blog is right here, but I promise that you'll like mine better.

Well that's probably enough rambling about how wonderful I am for one week. Check back soon for all kinds of fun stuff!

-Sean Lerman

No comments:

Post a Comment